It seems that already one month since I last updated my posting here. Hemm...don't know la...I am more on reading others rather than writing...well...
Okey...since this is the bumper issue...one month compilation...to save your time reading (and my time for writing of course..), this posting will only in point form...hehehe another art of writing....
- Daily routine activity with Mr. Lecturer (sometimes with Mr. Student and Mr. Teacher) at few other courses...monitoring the progress of maintaining the quality of grass...plus basic inspection on hill slopes...water quality as well as testing on how eroded the soil is...
- Busy with the logistics things for our 5 days Fieldwork Trip to Gua Tempurung, Perak. I really enjoy the jungle trekking and cave exploring, but personally I hate trekking with a big group...(miss a lot 3 days trekking with another 3 friends to Gunung Tembat, Kenyir few years ago...)
- Sad news about my good friend (who had lost his 1st baby due to meningitis), the baby just 2 months old, died in Sheffield. To Mr. MFG, be tough my friend...I know it is a difficult time for you and your wife...but life must go on...Al-Faatihah.
- KK Trip. MySweetie's outstation to KK = Our vacation. Like Vin Diesel in The Pucifier...I have to travel with my little sweetie to KK with the different flights. Challenging but entertaining. Bringing my daughter to Sapi Island...two rounds (Mimpian Jadi and Sutera Harbour) with good friend Mr. YA...chicken wings at my favourite TLC...Javanese Fried Banana at Gaya Street...blablabla....
- PPTD FC outing to Lumut. Driving with Mr. Gattuso and Mr. Arel...Orchard Inn...lost to TLDM 3-4, 6th place in our mini golf tounament at DLGCC, won over MPM 3-2.
- Al-Fatihah to my great grandmother, died during performing her Hajj in Mecca...Al-Fatihah.
- The Gunners beat Chelsea...hahaha...same as Man U...Go Gunners Go!!!
- My sister wedding on 2nd day of 'Idul Adha....with her soulmate from Nilam Puri, Kelantan. Congratulation ChiQ!!!.
- Frustrated with few statements from various "kangkung" about Bukit Antarabangsa tragedy. I switched off my radio during the 7 o' clock news...I'm impressed at a talking parrot, but I really hate the "talking parrot"...make a retoric press statement...starting to blame each other...shame on you guys!!!
- Enjoying good articles (I appreciate the honest person, talking straight from their heart) from Pyanhabib and Uncle Husin (I guess it is your blog uncle...betul ke?).