Sunday, November 09, 2008

An evening after the exam!!!

Salam to all...

It is not a July 4th, not an August 31st, not as any special date, but today is my Merdeka Day...at least for this semester. Yes, I just finished final exam for this semester, thanks God it is all over, now tawakkal for the results, then go to the next stage, this January 09...insyaAllah.

So, what next? After few weeks stints with the books, notes, discussions etc, without heavy outdoor activities, sacrificing some quality time with my family, especially the little one, I think I deserve a good rest, with my great lovely family.

As a start, immediately after this, I plan to bring my little daughter to have her happy time, to the KizSport at GEM, enjoying slides, see-saw etc. Then of course for our routine weekly activity, have a leisure time together at the lake side of Titiwangsa. Enjoying nice green view in the cosy evening, it is a great pleasure for me. Observing peoples those are busy with their activities, some of them enjoying the beauty of environment, but some of them are damaging the cleanliness of nature.

I hope after this I can spare my time to update this green little screen, lots of activities yet to be updated here....although it’s a bit late to share, but much better than never. Golf...tournament...football...victory...lost...working with the green company...wedding...etc.

So, as for now, I put a dot here, it’s already ‘Asr praying time, see you again next posting...new updates, new stories, new experiences...but still with the green attitude.

Wassalam,
GreenMalay

4 comments:

~ayoi~ said...

Hoooraayyyy! Lepas satu beban sementara. Pegi la enjoy bersama family. Tak sangka lak kau pun port kat GEM, tu port aku tu almost every weekend tu. Hehehe

nuruliz said...

Since it was raining yesterday, no Titiwangsa for us right? Anyway u have alot of time to 'ganti' not only with the lil one but with me as well...

Green Malay said...

hehe...kizsport owner tu budak a-level ppp gak dulu...same batch...plus dia punya staff aku punya team mate bola...so, biar anak main...aku lepak ngan member...

Shahairul Amir Ismail said...

sapa owner kizsport tu?