Sunday, October 05, 2008

Post 'Idul Fitr 1429H

Salam...

How's your 'Idul Fitr? Quite exhausted but personally satisfied with my 'Idul Fitr celebration this year. Spending 5 days at my hometown...hmmm...I may consider it as one of the "nikmat" from Allah to us.

Like usual, my green compound ground will always turned to a massive "battlefield" on every "raya" night. Lots of fire...lots of "gedegum" sound...lots of colours....once a year celebration...as to spice up the "hari raya". While men are busy with "ngeccung", women are always busy with annual BBQ...this year all of us manage to gather together (Mr. Ayoi, not your together-gather...hehehe)...the 49ners...this is the only time where my great strict dad can tolerate with the noise of "ngeccung". Well..."dok ape ahh...anok cucu balik sekali-sekala....".

The rest of celebration? I guess it must be the same as yours...visiting each other...

Wokey...post-celebration? Time to travel again...appreciating the green view of highway trees...but now i take a coastal road of KayTee-Dungung-Kemamang-Cherating-LPT-Karak-KayEl. At least i can get a green view with a slight blue background of South China Sea.

During the journey...somewhere Pulau Kerengga, my Soulmate starts mumbling about the time taken to KayEl will always much longer than time taken from KayEl to KayTee. Well dear...heavy traffic...of course la...hehehe...it is not that I'm slowing my pace...My little sweetie enjoying the nice view of the sea...along the coastal road of Terengganu. Anyway...I know you Sweetie...thanks a lot...next? 'Idul Adha la pulak kot...hehehe.

Another routine when coming back to Terengganu is a mandatory. Buying some (more than some kot...) "keropok lekor" or better known as "fish sausage"...hehehee...While most of us struggling at Pengkalan Atap or Losong or 007 for their "kherppok", my pit stop will always a small stall just before the Kemaman "pintu gerbang". Reasons? To avoid the good smell of "kherppok" in my car, as well as to maintain the freshness of it after arriving in KayEl. After all, it is still of course "kherppok Teranung" right? On top of that...personally, it is a good quality of "kherppok", and it is translated by a long queue of people, waiting their turn for a pack of this special fishy sausage (those are chasing Awang Goneng while swimming at Pantai Batu Buruk).

BUT...it is again being spoilt by low-ethical yet selfish people, who are wandering everywhere in this world. Can you imagine...while others are queuing patiently for a turn (not less than ten hungry people, including me of course), this gentleman is "sardin-ly" jump to the front, and asking for a "kherppok". It is okey to do that, but the mistake is he did it in front of me, where it is during my turn (after almost 45 minutes queuing). Being an "Anti Cut-Q" society, it is lesson for this gentleman...with a high volume lecture in front of others..."tua ke?...raya ke?..." it is none of my business. Anyway, to Mr. "X", I'm so sorry to be like that, because you turn me to be an "Incredibly Green". Morale of the story, be patient, respects the others, and be good. It will not harm you, kill you or maybe affects your high status.

Reaching KayEl just before 'Asr, unloading things etc., make us very tired, so we had our dinner at "Chitralada Palace" in Great Eastern Mall. And then, enjoying my Gunners team against Sunderland (draw 0-0) plus my favourite "Bourne Ultimatum".


Wassalam,
GreenMalay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

encik green....banyaaaakkk x bwk blk fish sausage..?? blh ngecek...wakaka

nuruliz said...

Yelah best gak raya ganu. Meriah bangat but kalau tahun depan raya KL plak lagi best kan kan....

Green Malay said...

ms vogue...ade...ko bagi address ko kat Ceylon tu...meh aku poslaju kat ko...kirim salam kat cik abang...

Green Malay said...

ms nuruliz....wokey...tahun depang raya kat kl plak...raya ke3 kita balik kl...no pobleng!!!Faham-memahami resipi kebahagiaan...