Monday, August 18, 2008

The Born of Green Malay

Yaaa...it's 1313 hrs...it's Monday...it's 180808...

Salam everybody...for the past few years...I was thinking that I could put my writings somewhere...just to express my feelings, my stands, my everything. With all the available gadgets, it was left as sweet dreams since the time is always not at my side...hehehe..."Berkhidmat Untuk Negara" in our simple words.

So, at this great time...this green screen is born to join the world of virtual writings. As an amateur writer...it's my pleasure to have your attention, your sincere opinions about my writings, my language, my stands, my everything. I do hope that the sharing among us will benefit all of us in whatever interest.

I will try my best to write about golf (personal experience of course since I'm not a pro golfer), football (of course my DRC FC, PPTD FC and EPL), family vacation, environmental issues, local politics, foods or even my childhood fairytales.

With that, I put a dot here...maybe enough for this time, rather than just creating a blank blog...right? So, let's keep in touch.

Green Malay


4 comments:

nuruliz said...

Wow....such a good opening and good writing. I'm impress...unlike u I am going to be your most loyal visitor and ever truly your no. 1 fan! Keep on writing and caiyo! caiyo! caiyo!

nuruliz said...

Oh btw, I think u should make alink to my blog as well...hehehe

nuruliz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Green Malay said...

Hi mate...thanks for your comment...I'll try my best to keep this virtual wall full of letters and drawing...

Thanks